Inspired by the film, 'Le Ballon Rouge', by Albert Lamorisse in 1956.

Monday 31 May 2010

Back to the Chalk Board




My little brother in his uniform.


Growing up I've always had to wear a school uniform and resented it, and now I finally don't have to wear one anymore I find myself putting on knee socks and a tie anyway. Ironic. The british school boy has been used as inspiration for many many years, and this summer there a definatelty some new takes on the trend. Satchels and rucsacks are back on the scene, and its all about retro geek gear and school boy wims. Here are some ideas for taking a trip down memory lane...


Anthony Peto, Farfetch.com, 670 kr.



3.1 Phillip Lim, Youheshe.com, 1.200 kr.







Ralf Simons, Brownsfashion.com, 4.659 kr.




Brownsfashion.com, Browns, 3.252 kr.

No comments:

Post a Comment