Inspired by the film, 'Le Ballon Rouge', by Albert Lamorisse in 1956.

Thursday 27 May 2010

Hey there Mr. Blue!


Junya Wantanabe, brownfashion.com, 6.135 kr.


Ultramarine, a colour I always associate with my primary school days when learning about the art renaisance in history, the colour which came from the semi precious stone Lapiz Lazuli. Now I'm seeing it again, this summer its all over the place and no wardrobe is complete without something in this gorgeous colour. I came across this fab jacket, and once you have a bit of summer tan it will be perfect for summer nights and rainy days!

However, if the choice is between buying a jacket insted of going on holiday, I'd say go for this very similar one from G-Star at urbanoutfitters.co.uk, for the much more forgiving price of 785 kr.


G-Star, urbanoutfitter.co.uk, 785 kr.

No comments:

Post a Comment